its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, February 9} second
My stats are weird. Like, I was checking earlier and I saw this: Ontario, Ottawa, Canada hlfxns0149w-142177152095.ns.aliant.net (142.177.152.95). If the person is reading from Ottawa, why would the ISP be Aliant NS? I question them sometimes. (We wont mention the paranoia I face when realizing that there's actually more hits from NS than I know people who read)

Nonetheless, while drying the dishes, I turned and caught my reflection in the window and was impressed with my titties. I was wearing my jammies and no brassier (I like that word) and saw that even though my titties are small, they're perky and cute. Or at least in this shirt they are. Do I talk about my titties too much? I obviously care too much about body image. If it makes up for it, I also think that I look cute with a ponytail.

I even made supper tonight. Supper consisted of pancakes because its the easiest thing that I can make from scratch (yes, pancakes from scratch). It was good and now Im full. Speaking of food, I had a thought earlier today. I went to McDonald's for lunch and got chicken mcnuggets and honey for them. I have no idea why I get honey for my chicken. I would never think, at home, to dip chicken in honey. The thought actually kind of disgusts me. But mcnuggets? Honey is the only way to go. See, Im strange. Proof also is that Im going to bed now (at quarter after eight, awesome).


3 Comments:


Blogger eye candy said...

Do you eat it on homemade ones too?

Friday, February 10, 2006 5:10:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I dont know if I could sit and eat honey on my homemade nuggets. I think Im too picky for that. If I saw someone else doing it though, I might.

Friday, February 10, 2006 12:05:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

since chris had me try honey on chicken mcnuggets, i will have honey on any type of chicken. Even home chicken nuggets. and rin is right its great on fries too!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 4:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera