its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, February 5} second
So I've slept off my alcohol and I still consider it to be my best night out in a long time. Thank you girls. Anyway, things are looking hopeful on the boy* front. Kimberly has a guy that she works with who she says is supercute (and a darling to boot) that she wants me to go in and check out sometime so that she can hook me up. I will do this when there is live racing again (she takes bets at a horserace track). I've heard her mention this guy before in stories from work and she has always had good things to say about him. And I know that none of my friends would hook me up with guys that they thought were idiots. Not after my ex, we dont want me in that situation again. (They agreed, last night, that since I've broken up with him I look so much better. They used the word glowing)

Oh, I filled them in on Corrine's idea of setting me up with my supervisor's son and Janice and Kim agreed amongst themselves that I really dont want to go there. I say, I've seen pictures of him and he's cute! If its just a hookup his mother doesnt have to know :P Seriously though, I'd have to meet the guy to even really consider it, so that goes on the back burner.

Then we got to talking about the guy Janice works with who I, no I dont have history with him, but there was a thing a while back. Anyway, this guy is gorgeous. Fucking gorgeous. I saw him reciently and had to catch my breath, even after this long (and seriously not still wanting him). So anyway, this guy and Janice talk at work and she is now going to make it her mission to hook me up with him (despite his girlfriend who apparently is a whore). I am not going to complain, sex with this guy would be nice, like scratching an itch that I've had for a while (no I've not fucked him before, just wanted to). Nonetheless, Im not going to dream, I need to live in the now.

In the more immediate future, there's the guy that is friends with Janice's boyfriend who I dont like, but has made it clear on multiple occasions that he's wanted to hook up with me. Im at the point where I'll fuck him for fucking's sake. That sounds harsh, but its not me being a bitch, its me needing that contact with a guy and taking up a guy on a previous offer. Like I said, I dont particularly like the guy, and I cant say that he's ugly, just not somebody I'd normally go for. Honestly this guy has a nicer body than any guy I've gone for before, including my ex. So yeah, and I keep hearing how great a lay he is, and believe me I need that. Janice can make that happen. Janice will make that happen.

If you're wondering how Im going to handle the situation at work with the boy that I like, well, it kind of kicked in my head yesterday that he's all talk and no action. He talks like a bigshot to me, but its all talk. Boys who are all talk annoy me. Actually yesterday I even sarcastically said to him that I thought he was all talk. If Nick figured it out, than Im sure this guy knows and was using the situation to boost his own ego. Guh, that gets under my skin. Actually, Im going to keep Nick's comment that this guy is not much looping in my head when I see him. It wont take long.

And there you have it. I learned yesterday that breakdowns are easier to get through when you dont just cocoon yourself in your own self-pity. I do have a support system there, its just getting over my own issues with reaching out to the people that I know care about me. Now Im hungry.

*I say boy, but keep in mind that the guys that catch my fancy are all my age or older.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i thought you would have figured it out rin. how many cute, nice, and gentlemanly guys do we have that work with us?

Ill give you a hint, margaret tried to play hook up with me and him because we were "flirting" so much together.

Monday, February 06, 2006 3:29:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

haha, I had to tell her who. She approved though.

Monday, February 06, 2006 8:08:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

of course cause hes a sweetie

Monday, February 06, 2006 10:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera