its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, February 4} second
I feel so much better! I went to Sydney with Amy and we went to Harvey's to eat because she needed greasy food (I had a veggie burger), you know how that is sometimes. Then we shopped at the two sex stores where she made a large purchase and I bought a keychain and some lube. After that we roamed around the Dollarama and then the Bulk Barn and had tons of fun! It totally got me out of my funk from earlier, especially when she asked me at Sobey's to be her Valentine! Yay I have a Valentine :D

Then I came home and Nick was after messaging me asking me what was wrong (cuz of my nickname) and I gave him the abriged version of the story. I wouldnt admit to who the guy was, even after he correctly guessed it. I guess Im that obvious *sigh* But anyway, its nice to have a guy friend tell you things like this:
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! said: Why are you feeling sorry for your self hunny?
.jenna. said: oh cuz there's a boy that i like that i think is seeing someone else. that type of thing
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: Ya
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: had that a few times
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: but that is ok hunny
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: your sooooooo sweet and nice you can just about have any guy you like
.jenna. says: you say that, but i havent had anything since i broke up wiht my ex in july
.jenna. says: its startin to get to me, ya know what i mean?
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: Yep but
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: Hooper gave me some good advice a while back
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: Never think too hard about it and just go about your business and some day it will happen and you won't even know whats going on!
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: trust me
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: I listen to guys
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: we all think you are somthing special!
Dr. Nick- Canadian Tire Mission! says: that is the word anyway
How could that not lift my spirits? Like, its awesome to get out with girls and whatnot, but sometimes you just need a boy to tell it to you.

Drinking very soon :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera