its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, February 3} second
So today, we were talking at work, and a woman who sits near me (Hi Millie!) mentioned something about my blog. It was surreal. I know that people from my real life read this, and it doesnt bother me. I just dont like to talk aloud about most of the things that I post here, which is why they go here, and not to real people. That said, by posting things here, they are being read by real people, some that I know very well, not so well, and not at all. I suppose, in a way, I am telling everybody everything, Im just doing it in a roundabout way. I dont normally tell people that I blog, I think that would be bragging, or advertising myself. If people stumble upon this, that's fine, I welcome readers, and I really appreciate comments (seriously). Its the weirdest thing ever though, when out of the blue, out loud, someone mentions reading what I write. And honestly people, some of this shit can easily be classified as my most intimate thoughts.


5 Comments:


Blogger Marcus said...

I also read your blog. I think that you are a very good writer. I try to do ours, but most ogf the time I can't think of what to say.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:20:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I tend to be careful with what I post about work because there was a guy fired from here for blogging at work a couple of years ago.

Was it a local artist that stumbled upon your blog when you posted lyrics? That would be cool as hell.

Marcus, I find that its not about trying to think of something interesting to say, even the mundane is cool to post because then you can read your archives and think "Yeah, I remember that, that was a cool day".

Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:03:00 p.m.  


Blogger Marcus said...

No I just posted my fav Ozzy soing lyrics.. Yeah I gues you are right, just post what I want.... Do you read my Yahoo 360 blog??

Sunday, February 05, 2006 4:50:00 p.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

Comments are cool.

Monday, February 06, 2006 11:41:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Especially when you know the person leaving the comment is taking time out of their world tour to read your crappy blog ;)

Monday, February 06, 2006 8:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera