its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, February 2} second
Seriously, I have never been this horny, this wanting ever in my lifetime. Its not "Oh Im horny and I need to get off". Not at all. I have no interest in masturbating, at all. In fact, my vibrator (which normally would be underneath my bed) was put "away" when I was cleaning out the room to paint and its still there. What I want is the boy/girl interaction. I want a boy to be as interested in me as I am in him. I want to be touched, not sexually, just in general. Touch my face, my hair, my arms, whatever. I want to be kissed on the forehead, the cheek, the lips. I want a goddamn hug. I want to flirt, knowing that its going to go somewhere. I want a boy to want me for who I am, not just as a means to get laid.

Dont mistake this for me saying that I want a boyfriend. The last thing that I want is to be in a "relationship". Relationships have a lot of expectations and quite honestly, I dont feel like I can live up to something like that right now. And the last thing that I need at this point in my life is to be in love. I just want to date somebody casually. I think Im ready for more than just to be somebody's easy lay. To tell the truth, Im worth more than that. I deserve to have a guy respect me enough to take me out, ya know? I dont ask for a lot, but I want to be impressed. He's got to show me that he's worth my time.

Sigh.

Two days until drunk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera