its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, February 20} OoOoO pink tweed!
Shopping was way too fun. I probably spent the most, but I didnt go overboard at all. First I bought three t-shirts at Suzy Shier, nothing special. Then we ate, and stopped at Mark's Work Wearhouse where I bought really cute socks. Then I bought a sunglasses and a bag at Claire's. Here's my bag:

bag

After that we spent a great deal of time in City Streets where Corrine tried on jeans and ended up buying a couple of pairs, and a really cute sweater. I made my big purchase here. Behold:

coat

That's right, a pink tweed pea coat with (removable) fur collar. Regular $125, I paid $55. I am so excited and proud of myself. The last time I bought a dressy winter coat was when I was 18, and that was ages ago. So after City Streets we went to Reitmans where Amanda bought two pairs of jeans. Then we dropped Corrine off at Steve's and came home. It was quite a fun afternoon!


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i LOVE the jacket!

Monday, February 20, 2006 9:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera