its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, February 19} I *think* Blogger has stopped eating posts.
My brother's car was not in the driveway when I was leaving for work at 6am this morning. I know he was going out but I had thought they were taking someone else's car because his is falling apart (yes, he needs a new car, stories on that later). Im curious to know what his story is.

I started my workday yesterday with a "Get Well Soon" e-card from Kim. It made me feel all snuggly inside and was much appreciated. In fact, last night I actually had a good night's sleep and today Im mostly just coughing. Yay, getting better!

I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but if you've ever seen Christophe comment here, (or even if you havent) you should totally read his blog. He's currently travelling and updating with stories that are fun to read. He writes very well, I only wish there were photos.

It is really. fucking. cold. here today. Like, totally unbearable. When Shaun came in he said that the windchill was like -29° Celsius. OMGOMGOMGOMG I totally cannot handle cold like that. Im just glad that I have a newish car that will start when its cold out. If I were driving a shitbox I might have been SOL this morning.

Oh, and Paul got his marks back from his provincial exam that he did a couple of weeks ago. He failed two parts (perm and roller set), the ones that he knew at the time that he had failed. To give him credit though, the passmark was 65%, and for the two he failed he made like 59 and 57 if I can remember correctly. The rest of the practical parts he made in the eighties and nineties, and the written parts I cant remember, but he passed those as well. So he only has to redo the two parts that he failed.

I think Im going to run into H&R Block tomorrow and file my taxes. Last year I only got back enough to pay the registration on my car. This year I hope to get any back at all.

I think I've run out of things to say at the moment, but everybody concentrate real hard and hope that Corrine and Amanda have a safe trip home from Halifax today.


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

wow my ecard did wonders. I sent good vibes with it but didnt expect that.

:oP

when will paul redo the parts of the exam that he failed? Tell him congrats for the ones that he did pass.

this coldness of outside is driving me mad. I hate winter and now we are actually getting our winter. I much preferred our mild winter.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:48:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

My nose isnt even runny today! Its a tad sniffy, but I can live with it. I just hope the cough doesnt last long.

Mom said that he can do it again either in March in Halifax, or June here. I wasnt talking to him yet about it, so I dont know what he'll choose.

I soo miss our mild winter. Minus the snow, I was actually kind of enjoying it.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:23:00 p.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

Heh.

Thanks for the plug Jenna! I've taken photos but I'm not a very camera orientated person at the end of the day, I'll upload some soon.

Take care,

Christophe

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera