its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, February 22} I LOVE CRYSTAL METH!
So tomorrow after work I have to go car shopping with my brother. Yes, my brother needs a new car. The car he is currently driving (that he bought in the summer?), well, the inspection is up the end of the month and it will not pass inspection. The left, front strut-mount is wearing through the frame, and when he had it in to get looked at, the mechanic said "I cant even imagine trying to fix it". So, essentially he was told by the mechanic to buy a new car. But he's got good credit, and he's not looking for anything extravagent. He'd like a two door Sunfire or Cavalier (00-03 models). Those cars are only about $10,000 so the financing isnt all that much. I have no idea why he's bringing me along. When I was originally car shopping all I wanted was a cd player and a cup holder (seriously).

Tonight I was getting ready to dry the dishes and then go to bed and watch Grey's Anatomy when Corrine called and wanted to know if I wanted to go for coffee with her and Steve. I did and we did and it was fun. Now Im going to bed without watching Grey's Anatomy. I dont think I'll be caught up by Sunday because tomorrow I will be going car shopping and then getting my hair done, and I dont know how many episodes I'll get to watch between Friday and Saturday. We'll see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera