its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, February 21} I apologize for how badly this probably reads, but I needed to get it out of my system.
I want to feel lips pressed against mine, soft and first and then harder. Run your hands down my back, grab my hips and pull me closer. You sit down and I straddle your lap. I run my hands up your neck and grab your hair while I kiss you, hard. You grab my hips and push my down, teasing, I pull away and bite my bottom lip. You know I want you and you just grin. I kiss you harder, taking you by surprise. You push me away long enough to lift my shirt up over my head and toss it aside, then kiss my neck, my chest. I unclasp my bra for you and you kiss lower. I let out a soft moan when you suck on my nipple. I want you badly. I take your chin and tilt it upwards so I can kiss you again. I want you to use your hands to explore my body, and your mouth to kiss mine. You stop us long enough to take off your shirt. I press myself up against you. The bare skin on skin contact is nice. Kissing resumes, you want me as much as I want you and we both know it. You unbutton my jeans and tell me to take them off. I tease that you have to do the same. Jeans get piled on the floor. I can now see the erection that I've been feeling under me for a while now. I look at you slyly and you know what Im thinking. I kneel in front of you and give you what I know you've been waiting for. I let you tell me how fast to go, how hard to go. You moan slightly when you're almost there and I stop, lift my head and smirk. There's no way you're getting off that easily. I lay back onto the floor and motion for you to get down whith me. My turn. You start by kissing my thighs, getting closer. You're such a tease and you know it. You know just where to kiss, lick, touch. I get exactly what I want, all the way through to the glorious finish. You're proud of yourself, I can tell by your grin. I sit up and kiss you, I love kissing you, you're such a great kisser. I straddle you again, this time you go inside me. I gasp as you enter, even though Im more than ready. Slow at first, I want to kiss your lips and nibble at your neck. You grab my hips. I want you to kiss my neck, chest, breasts. You lick my nipples and I get faster. You feel amazing today and I dont want this to end. I vary my pace, I take you all the way there and then slow down again, until we're both ready. You let me go first so you can watch me and feel me. The rush is amazing, euphoric and at this moment you are the only thing that matters to me. When my body calms and I catch my breath I open my eyes to watch you cum. I love to watch, you never look as amazing as at this very moment, and every time is different. You open your eyes and smile at me when you are finished. I smile back and kiss you again. I get off of you and lay down beside you. You lay back with me and I lay my head on your shoulder. There isnt any need for words and we both know it.


1 Comments:


Blogger Marcus said...

you should write novels :)

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera