its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, February 24} first
I feel fat. I havent been to the gym in over a week (because I was sick) and I've not been making the healthy eating choices that I would like. Back on track after Sunday though (family event on Sunday), especially since Monday will be measurement day at Curves. Ugh. I dread it already.

So we went car shopping yesterday. In the snow. Actually, it wasnt snowing when we left the house, by the time we got into the Nissan dealership the weather was horrible and I was afraid (If you knew how I was just after my accident in May/04, that's how I am now in the weather) because his Cav is a shitbox with crappy breaks and even crappier tires. We made it there, though, without getting in an accident. They had a two door, 2002 Sunfire that we took for a test drive (yes, in the snow). Its a silvery beige type of color, really pretty, and the interior is very similar to my car. Even the backseat was fairly roomy, as opposed to the car he's driving now. As far as I know he was going to purchase it today. Updates on that later.

Then we got home and tried to color my hair. Well, my hair is still brown, but my fingernails are pink. Obviously my hair has to be bleached before applying a lighter color. Again, updates later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera