its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, February 18} first
Blogger seems to be seriously frigging up. Earlier today I posted this:
One thing that I never really mastered in all of my (almost twenty-five) years on the planet is blowing my nose. No, really. Before you get all "OMG!" on me, consider that I only ever breathe with my mouth, so I dont need to worry about my nose being stuffy. As long as I dont have mucus dripping out of my nose (mmm) I am good to go. Today, at work, just wiping my nose wasnt cutting it, so I had to go to the bathroom and blow my nose. I did it so hard my left ear popped and it gives me more sniffing leverage.

I dont know why I felt the need to share that, but now you know me just a little bit better. We should totally snuggle.
and noticed that Blogger had deleted the post that I made yesterday. Sure, I was annoyed, but I was keeping an open mind. So I get home and check to see if I can see the post on this computer and no, I cannot. Better yet, it was showing today's post, but when I clicked the edit button I got an error that the post didnt exist on the database! Grrr.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

oddly enough i couldnt post on this yesterday. It was making me mad. Thus the reasoning for my get well soon ecard. Well that, plus i just wanted to send an ecard to you.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:21:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Normally I have no complaints with Blogger, but the whole "eating posts" fiasco did not impress me.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera