its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, February 16} first
I am definately getting sick. I think its kind of sad that I can self-diagnose an ear/throat infection as soon as I get it. I also dont think its fair to be getting sick again after only being sick a month ago. *pouts*

On the upside, Corrine was giving me info about The Boy last night which I feel is promising. He wants to meet me when he comes home! Although, he wants her there cuz he's really shy (too cute!), which is perfectly fine for two reasons: 1. I love Corrine, and 2. I am totally shy with people that I dont know. Like, I said, promising. I was telling Janice the other day, I can totally see myself liking this guy, and when I showed her his pic on Hi5 she agreed that he looked like my type. We'll see how this goes. And Kim offered the other night that she can still hook me up with her (and Rin's) co-worker. So I have a backup plan AND a new friend, if nothing else.

I didnt make it to Curves yesterday, but I think I'll make it a point to get there today. And Im thinking pancakes for supper. Mmm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera