its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, February 11} first
So yeah, Janice and I went out last night for coffee (water and a bagel in my case) which turned out to be a shot for ice cream (and a burger in her case). Up until we discovered the accident scene we were having an awesome night. During our coversations (about boys) I had a revelation: I am not going to date a guy who's not willing to treat me like a princess. Seriously, I deserve that. I have never been treated that well before and I would like to experience it. There have got to be guys out there who are single and have the maturity to treat a girl like she deserves. I just need to find him.

Speaking of being a princess, Kim came up with the wonderful idea of wearing tiaras and things when we go out on Tuesday. I am on that like a fat kid on a smartie! I was planning on getting all skanked up anyway, so that totally works for me. I get so excited over this stuff :D


3 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

im glad that my idea is taking flight. I didnt expect everyone to get on the bandwagon.

oh and ang confirmed that her, ryan, jamie and dom will be joining us but the guys arent dressing up. Should i assume that paul wants a tiara as well?

and you do deserve to be treated like a princess. You will find a guy that will treat you like a princess. I lost hope in finding a guy then i met chris. They are out there, i promise you and you will find a great guy that will sweep you off your feet. And probably at the most unlikely time or location.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 12:57:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

just a reminder, send me that pic when you get a chance. :oP

Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:13:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Im all over the princess thing! It wouldnt matter if it were just you and I, lol.

Im so glad that Angela & crew are coming! Since there will be 8 of us, Im going to call the restaurant on my break and make a reservation for maybe 8:30? That will give Janice time if she has to run home or anything.

Yes, Paul is willing to wear a tiara, lol. If you're picking those up, I'll stop at the Dollarama here and see what other bling I can find. Im giddy :D

Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera