its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, February 10} first
Horray! I got paid and I have enough money to pay bills AND have money left over. Although out of the money that I have left over I cannot afford to get my oil changed, get my nails done, and go out on Tuesday. I have to call the dealership today to cancel the oil change obviously (some things are more important). I really look forward to going out on Tuesday and having a drink. I have no idea who's driving yet (I have not planned that far ahead), but I'll see if my brother will drive, even if we have to go in my car. I have to remember to invite Janice, too..

Oh! Since Amy asked me to be her Valentine I need to get a present. This will be my lunchtime project. I dont need to eat.

Speaking of Valentine's, I read a really great article about St. V's Day that kind of sums up my position on the whole day. The last paragraph rather define's my feelings perfectly:

I’m not a big fan of February 14th and believe plenty of other people would agree. Look, I’m not saying being single is super-fantastic: Of course I’m still jealous of people who get to go home to someone who loves them and who never have to experience sitting between two strangers on an airplane. But this year on Valentine’s Day, instead of feeling extra-jealous of my hooked-up friends, I’m going to relish my lack of awkward couple dynamics and make-the-day-perfect pressure and kick back a bit.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera