its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, February 8} first
Oh. My. Gosh.

So my supervisor comes up to me a little while ago and says "You have a friend Corrine, eh?" and I laugh and say that I do, and then we confirmed it was the same Corrine and my supervisor says "Yeah, because your name came up in conversation over the weekend." So yeah, this is when I freaked out. I cant handle comments like that. Like, what the fuck conversation was she having about me? Obviously it was with her son, because Corrine came up in the same conversation. I hop on web messenger and set my nick for Rin to message me when she comes online cuz I needed to talk to her. So during our conversation she brings the guy into it (!!!!!). This is when I start freaking outloud (to Marcus of all people, I wish Cecelia was in today) cuz Im still all paranoid at the thought of being talked about (dramatic, no?). So that's fine, the three of us are just talking and whatnot when Corrine goes offline due to a "dead battery" and leaves me alone with him (*glare* :P). I talked to him for probably another half an hour before he had to go and do work. I'll give Rin credit, he does seem like a darling. And you'll be happy to know I've added him to my messenger list.

Today is already exciting, and I still have a concert to go to tonight.


4 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

oh, what concert?

isnt corrine quite the sneaky person? lol

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:01:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Just the Coal Bowl concert. I know of the princesses so I feel obligated to go this year.

Oh Im impressed with her sneakiness. Im still all EEK over the thought of him talking to his mother about me over the weekend.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:51:00 p.m.  


Blogger furmommy said...

isnt it pretty late in the week for a the coal bowl concert. I thought it was on the sunday before it technically starts.

Have fun tonight!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 6:19:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Sunday was Superbowl Sunday, so they couldnt have the concert, lol. Or at least that's the rumor.

I meant to say that I know four of the princesses (two being blood relatives). It should be amusing to say the least.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 6:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera