its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, February 4} first
Is there something wrong with me when my day can start with me all giddy and elated and then quickly have me turn upset and depressed? Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was talking about the guy that I like and how he practically was assuring me that he wasnt seeing this chick? Well, today, I just got the impression that there quite possibly is something going on between them and I honestly dont know what to do with myself. They offered me VTO half way through my shift and I took it, regardless of the fact that I seriously cannot afford it, just so that I dont have to see or talk to him. At least Im off the next three days and wont have to deal with him, but what a way to ruin a long weekend.

Why do I do this to myself? I mean, I've been doing relatively fine since my breakup, but then I let myself fall for this guy. As much as I dont want anything serious with anybody right now, I went and let myself fucking fall for him. Shows how easy I am when a guy knows how to talk eh? But then again, what would he want in me? Its not like Im pretty. Or talented. Or interesting. I feel totally worthless today. What did I do to deserve to have to live this life? To have to be this person? I seem to only attract losers, and I fall for guys who dont want me. Im tired of this, this, goddamn bullshit. Seriously, life is overrated.

I cant wait until tonight when I can drown this all in vodka. I doubt that I'll want to talk about it out loud, even though I'll be with close friends, because I am embarassed that I let these things happen to myself. I should be stronger than this. I shouldnt let myself fall for guys like that (this isnt the first time). I should know better. But I dont. I let a boy sweet-talk me and things like this happen. I need to go cry.

Listen to the song Black and Blue by Counting Crows and you'll get a better understanding of how I feel.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera