its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, February 1} first
I just placed a $100 order on Sears for bras. These were ones that my mother picked out for me after me saying that I need new ones. I am super excited!

When I got up at 9am to check the status of the weather (still storming) there was a snowplough stuck out on the road in front of our house. It was gone by the time I came downstairs and got my camera though, sorry. Nonetheless, this would mean that I doubt very highly that I will be getting to work today due to weather conditions. SNOW DAY! Ahem. The day will most likely be spent with Paul practicing on my hair because his exam is Monday and the only days he has to practice are today, tomorrow, and Sunday evening.

One part of the exam is where he has to cut my hair. Not trim, but cut, like into a style. This is okay, I know the style he is going to do and it works well on me. He asked me yesterday how short I was willing to go and I said that I wanted to keep the length and he replied with "We'll see...". I dont like that. He could very easily layer all the top part and keep the length. Guh, we'll find out on Monday, wont we.

As an aside, as OCD and particular as I am, I have no problems at all changing my hair, both style and color. I've been known to have all my hair chopped off on a whim, or go from brown hair to vibrant red/orange, to black, to pink without batting an eye. The only color my hair has not been is green. And I have never had a problem with Paul cutting my hair since he's been taking the course, regardless of how many times he's screwed up cuts on my (and only my) hair.

PS: Three days until drinking! I believe we're all counting down.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera