its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, January 30} second
I've really been making the effort lately to drink more water. The past couple of days its all I've been drinking when I've been home. What I am hoping is that my skin will get better and not be so oily and whatnot. I even went so far as to go to Sobeys today and fill the big jug for the water cooler. Yeah, that's currently out in the car because I cannot lift and carry it into the house.

Also at Sobeys, some woman pointed out to me that Crispy Mini's (mini flavored rice cakes) were on for 99¢/bag and I was all like "Ooooh cheap!" and bought four (100g) bags. And, to save myself a trip up later in the week, I bought a bottle of Piña Colada mix to have on Saturday. I was certainly on a roll, so I stopped by the NSLC and picked up a pint of vodka, Iceberg being my preferred vodka. I know that Piña Coladas call for rum too, but Im not a rum drinker, and Janice might have some at the house anyway, so I just bought vodka. I cannot express the sheer glee I feel over getting to drink this weekend. I was heartbroken that I coudnt really do anything but sit and listen to people on New Year's, so this will make up for it.

Naptime!

Songs listened to (but certainly not harmed) during the composition of this entry:
Pearl Jam - Rearview Mirror
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
The Cure - Lovesong
Death Cab For Cutie - Pictures in an Exhibition
Tommy James & The Shandels - Crimson and Clover


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i still have almost a full bottle of sour puss left, so i might just pick up a six pack of beer or something to go with it. Cause im not going to buy more than i need just so that my mother or brother can drink it on me.

im far too excited about saturday

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:21:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I am giddy at the thought of being drunk. I dont believe I've been good and drunk since Hallowe'en. That's a long time ago.

At Curves, I was told to drink eight glasses of water/day too. I dont know if Im drinking that much, but Im trying.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera