its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 29} second
Dinner is over, the family is gone. I am tired, but it is too early for sleep. I dont feel like watching television even though I know Grey's Anatomy is on. I dont feel like seeing or talking to anybody. Now would be nice to have a boy to snuggle with. To lay down with and lay my head on his chest while he runs his fingers through my hair. Then up and down my spine. Lights low, candles and incense burning, soft music in the background. Le sigh. I can fantasize all I want, Im still sitting on my bed, by myself waiting for the washer to finish.

You know the song I'll Be, by Edwin McCain? Yeah, I want that. I want a boy to feel like that about me.

Random Jenna fact #579: The easiest way to get me out of my panties is to massage me from my neck and shoulders, all the way down my spine to my tattoo. Mmm...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera