its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, January 25} second
New shift: 7am-4pm with Monday/Tuesday off. The other dayshifts had 10am start times with Wednesday/Thursday off. I didnt want that because Paul's board exam is on February 6th, which is a Monday. This saves me from having to beg and plead for that day off. Also, Im straight-up eight hour shifts which is awesome, although I'll miss my five hour shifts. I may not be able to go barhopping on the weekends, but if Janice is off on Mondays, and I am off on Mondays we could easily go out Sunday nights. I need to start sleeping around getting out more.

After I left work I went straight to Curves because today was measurement day. I was only down a pound and a half, but I was pleased with that because I've been eating ravenously for the past two weeks. I think my body is making up for when I was sick and couldnt eat. I lost inches on my bust, waist, and abdomen, and all other measurements stayed the same.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i like the new shift
not bad when you were expecting a night shift.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:34:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

It totally works for me. I have the days off that I want, and get out early enough that *in theory* I can have a life. And you're right, considering I was expecting night shift, I certainly cant complain.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera