its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, January 25} fourth
Being po' can be a fun dance. I was all worried about paying bills this week when I get paid, but I did some fancy math with the calendar and realized that my car insurance is due on my next payday. Score! That saves me $133 this week. Also, my gym payment is due on the following payday :D. This means that I could very well go to Boston Pizza with Janice on Saturday and still be able to afford to get my nails filled in next week. Woot.

Oh, and Kim posted in her LJ about boycotting St. Valentine's Day due to it basically being stupid and I think its a great idea. I've always hated that day, even when I was in a relationship. I figure, if two people actually give a damn about each other, you dont need February 14th to roll around to express it. That's what birthdays are for. Nonetheless, if I wasnt working the next day, I'd suggest going out drinking that night, but if anybody wants to go out and eat high-calorie desserts, email or message me.

I've been eating like a friggin pig lately, and I think its out of sheer boredom.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

provided im not working, im up to high calorie desserts. if not, we can do it over the weekend if your game. As i will be working days on the weekend.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:10:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

The weekend could work better, I wont be working any later than 4:30.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera