its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 29} first
First off, let me say that I am tired and my back hurts. That out of the way, I cannot wait until dinner is over and my family is gone home. No, they are not here now, dinner is at four. Part of me wishes I had have stayed at work, but I usually try and get VTO on days when Mom is hosting dinner. Or, at least, I did the last time.

Last night I picked Janice up from work (early, heh) and came back here for a bit and showed her my bedroom and whatnot before we went out for food. I have some complaints about the food last night. For one, the waitress was hardly around even though the place was not busy. Second, the food was not piping hot and if I was feeling bitchy I would have sent it back. Third, she was not very quick to pick up the dirty dishes when we were finished with them. The highlight of my meal was when dessert came and there was a flower and curly-cues drawn on the plate with chocolate. I was giddy with glee. From now on Im bringing my camera with me, you know, just in case. When the girl was taking the plates when we were finished I told her to give my compliments to the chef for that and she said that they only plate the desserts, the servers finish them. That alone earned her tip. Janice's dessert was good too, but big. Neither one of us finished our desserts, and we only got half servings of pasta. Oh! Janice got one of their drinks, one of the slush ones and ohmigosh was it ever good. The size of it was worth the $5.60 (or whatever) that it cost.

Speaking of alcohol, I cannot wait for drinking at Janice's next weekend. I need to makeup for what I couldnt do on New Year's. I applied today for Sunday off, we were slow today so I hope I'll get it. Actually I might put in a request to have Sundays off permanantly, that way I can do things on Saturday nights. What, me social?

Guh, my nails really need to be filed down, but since Im going to get them filled on Tuesday they can wait until then. I might sneak in a nap...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera