its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, January 28} first
I am in a great mood today. Im almost giddy. I have to spend the afternoon tidying the kitchen in preparation of the family coming for dinner tomorrow, but that's alright. Janice had asked me earlier in the week to go to eat tonight at Boston Pizza, so we're going there when she's off of work. Even if we just go and eat dessert I'll be happy. I can almost taste the calories now.

Actually I just got off the phone with Janice, and next Saturday we're planning on staying in and mixing drinks and getting wrecked. People left liquor at her place on New Year's and she was saying that if anybody else wanted to come over and drink, all are welcome.

I moved all my stuff to my new seat throughout the day today. I really think Im going to like my new seat. I am actually going to have people sitting around me now! Fun people! The only thing is that part of the desk needs to be repaired, but Judy was going to put in a request to facities today, so I should only have to deal with that tomorrow.

There are other reasons why I am going to like my seat, but Im censoring myself. I can be messaged for giddyness. Eee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera