its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, January 26} first
I woke up sometime early this morning by Molly pounding on the door to come in. I looked at the clock and it wasnt on, indicating that the power was out, which was why Molly was coming to curl up in bed with me. Its fun having a dog who's afraid of the dark. Nonetheless, I could hear the wind whistling outside so I crawled back into bed and spend the next unknown amount of hours in that state between asleep and awake, where I could just enjoy the snuggly warmth of my bed. Then my father came downstairs to tell me it was like seven and to call work to say I couldnt be there yet. I got up and called and then crawled back into bed until about half past ten. The dog left me at this point, but the bed was still all snuggly, I had a great morning. The power didnt come back on until shortly after eleven.

I left for work at about noon and spent the entire drive over being terrified because the roads were shit. The drive home wasnt near as harrowing, and I actually had confidence that I'd make it here alive. I get home and my brother is opening up his laptop with a screwdriver with Dell on the phone. Apparently his screen hasnt been turning on lately and they think that the cable might be loose. He's brilliant and stripped the head off of one of the screws trying to open it and now he might have to send the computer in to get fixed. Sucks to be him.

Oh, and there's something wrong with his keyboard and he cant type, so he's using the handwriting function in MSN Messenger 7.5 to talk to me. This is way too funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera