its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, January 24} first
When I got up this morning, I could tell by the layer of snow on the ground that Hell had obviously frozen over. My suspicions were confirmed when I picked up the paper and saw that idiocy is an epidemic in other parts of this country. I awoke to a minority (neo) Conservative government. Pardon while I weep for the loss of my country.

The only silver lining in all of this is that when the Liberals allign themselves with the NDP to form the official opposition (which they damn well should), the Conservatives will get nothing passed. They may not be able to destroy this country.

And although I am currently viewing the people of the west as ignorant rednecks, I am proud to say that the Maritimes voted properly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera