its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, January 23} first
I went to see Brokeback Mountain tonight with Paul and Tammy and Karla. I knew he was as interested in seeing the movie as I was (I've been waiting for this since I knew it was in production, mmm Heath Ledger) and I had emailed him today asking if he was interested in seeing it on Tuesday. He told me that he and Tammy were going tonight so I invited myself to go with them since I had no other plans. I enjoyed the movie. The end, was anti-climatic, but it was a great love story. It made me feel all snuggly inside.

I came home and realized that my popcorn leaked butter all over one of my favorite pairs of jeans. Boy was I annoyed. They're being treated now with the good stuff that takes anything out, so they'll be fine. But I was still miffed about it.

It is late, and I really should be sleeping, but I napped for three hours earlier so Im wired for sound at the moment. I think I'll burn a cd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera