its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, January 19} 06.01.19 x4
Okay, I discovered this amazing comic, Ballad, whilst listening to the latest Digital Strips podcast (Im a winner!). Anyway, the artwork in Ballad is absolutely amazing, but I honestly recommend listening to it with a background of some Acid Bath. Perhaps Venus Blue, or Scream of the Butterfly, even New Death Sensation, to set the mood.

I might be all girly and pink now, but five years ago I was the girl you saw wearing all black with a studded collar. You dont just lose that :)


4 Comments:


Blogger James said...

Ive just been through that comic from start to finish and I proclaim it to be the best web comic, ever! Both in art and story.

I don’t know why im pointing this out, but I find neck collars incredibly sexy.

Friday, January 20, 2006 7:56:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I dont even know that collar is anymore.

Friday, January 20, 2006 8:40:00 a.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

That's where I went wrong then, the soundtrack of Death Cab for Cutie just guaranteed a lack of appreciation!

Friday, January 20, 2006 9:26:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Acid Bath is good for setting all kinds of moods!

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera