its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, January 18} 06.01.18 x3
I got my nails filled today. I also got them airbrushed again. They have butterflies on them! He filed them down to where I can type normally and I am very happy with that. Paul's nails are awesome! I cant describe them, you'd have to see them. Karla also got her nail fixed.

Brokeback Mountain opens in Sydney this weekend! I cannot describe how much I want to see this movie.

I opened my purse earlier and there was a package of Peter Jackson's there and I was confused for a minute and then I remembered that Paul gave them to me to hold onto so that Karla wouldnt steal one. They're nestled in with my condoms and lube.

My room seems smaller now that the walls arent white anymore. Its weird. I have the largest bedroom in the house, but it feels right tiny now. Its darker too. I have fluorescent lights on the ceiling and the lamp by my bed, but the other end of the room (where my mirror and the door is) seems really dark. I might need to purchase a lamp for that end of the room for when Im doing my hair. I dunno.

Molly ran down to my room before we left earlier (about 4pm), and wouldnt come upstairs. That was fine, I left the door open and the laptop playing mp3s. Mom called us when we were on our way home and the dog was still hiding in my bedroom and wouldnt go upstairs even though Mom was calling her. We got home about half an hour later and she was still hiding. She gets like that sometimes, today it was because of the bath/haircut. She was laying there and she'd randomly start quivering. She can be so pathetic sometimes. Even Emma is being all quiet and she has a confused look in her eyes. Emma tends to get confused like that when Molly gets all afeared.

I did not go to the gym today. I have been eating like a pig lately. I feel all fat and bloated. I was trying to take a picture earlier of my curly hair, but I looked so unattractive that I deleted them all. But my nails look nice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera