its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, January 16} 06.01.16 x5
I am oh so very tired. I have literally been on the go all day. With very little sleep. After I woke up at 9pm last night, I tried to sleep some more which didnt happen. Then I got up and talked to Corrine online for a short time and got a drink, and then posted about the dog and tried sleeping again. Well I can remember seeing 3:22am on the clock, and then two hours later I was up and in the shower.

I got VTO about quarter to ten, and then went to Wal*Mart to look at bedding and when I got home I remembered there was a funeral today. I got ready and went to that right away and since I've been home I have been working in my bedroom with very few breaks. My back is sore. I have made it almost around the entire room on one roll of tape. I am impressed! I debated starting painting tonight because I can very easily get two walls done without needing to move any of the rest of the furniture (my bed, dresser, and aquarium) but I dont think I will. If I do anything else tonight it will be to move the bed to the other side of the room to tape as far of that wall that I can tonight. My room has not been so empty since I first moved in. It is weird. I cant wait until it is finished though. It is very exciting for me.

Now that I only have the one transparent shower curtain, showering in my bathroom is very bright and sunny. I can now see that the tub is dirtier than I had originally thought. Heh. I should maybe clean that the first chance I get. Not today. Or tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday.

I am going to find out now what we're having for supper.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera