its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, January 16} 06.01.16 x3
It was fifteen years ago today that Operation Desert Storm began in Iraq under the American leadership of George Bush Sr. Well, they've certainly come a long way, havent they?

Also, I was blog-hopping yesterday and I cannot remember where I saw this thought: In the 1960s, during the Vietnam war, there was a cultural revolution caused by people who opposed the war. It is how many years later, with a similar war happening, and where is the revolution? Why dont people care as much now as they did then?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera