its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 15} 06.01.15
-When I stopped at Needs this morning to buy Frutopia, I saw they were selling Mini-Eggs. I bought a package and now I feel all nauseous because I started my day with chocolate. Bleck.

-It was nine degrees Celsius at half past six this morning.

-I think tonight Im going to get a kickstart on my bedroom. I can take everything off of the walls, and take down the valance off of my window. Hrm, I suppose I could also wash down some of the walls too. If I am feeling particularly inclined, I might even clean the shit out from under my bed. Mind you, this would occur around Grey's Anatomy, certainly not during. Tomorrow, right when I get home I'll get Paul to help me move my dresser and aquarium right when I get home from work so that I can get all the prep work finished. I plan to do the first coat of paint right when I get home from Curves on Tuesday morning. I'll probably wait until Wednesday morning to do the second coat. I really like the color too, the woman at Wal*Mart put some of it on a piece of paper and dried it with a hairdryer and it looked really pretty dry. I cant wait to see it on my walls.

-I need to get batteries for my camera to take pictures of my room once its finished.

-So last night as I was fighting to get my things into the house, Emma decided that she was going to take it upong her self to dash out the door and run about the neighbourhood. I then had to spend the next twenty or so minutes walking up and down the street trying to entice her with luncheon meats. I thought that I was frigged when another dog came around cuz I figured she'd take off with him but actually that only lasted about five minutes when she came running over to me for the last piece of ham that I had, and I took the opportunity to grab her collar and run into the house. She was ready to go in at that point, she had had her run. Pain in the ass that dog is.

-I've been trying really hard this week to drink more water rather than Coke. Today will be the test as it will be the first ten hour shift I've worked since the sixth. At home, its a different story. There's no room in the freezer for the ice cube trays, and I cannot drink water at home without ice cubes. This sounds lame, I know, but I am rather obsessive-compulsive, and it makes sense in my head. Those who are used to me no longer ask questions.

-I can already tell this will be a long day. Le sigh..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera