its all a beautiful blur











{Friday, January 13} 06.01.13 x2
According to FireFox, tomorrow it supposed to be eleven degrees (Celcius) and sunny out. Naturally, when I had shitty tires on my car in December we had two storms. Just so I could practice dying. Now that I have four new studded winter tires, we're having a balmy January. Of course. Not that I want snow, mind you, I'd just like to test my studs now that I have them.

My Flickr! photostream has been viewed 97 times.

I am going shopping tomorrow. I have never been so excited to buy paint in my life. I can assure you I will be purchasing more than paint and paint accessories. I hope to buy undiewears!

So that trainer from yesterday had to go over something with me again today. Again I watched him obviously check out mah titties, and I wasnt near as chesty today as I was yesterday. I took it upon myself today to get flirty. I havent had action since sometime in June, Im hurtin'! Granted, I spent most of that time dealing with baggage, and the last thing I wanted was another human sticking tab P into slot V (or slot M, or even slot A if we're being adventurous).

So, yeah...

Condoms and lube!

I think tomorrow I will buy rechargable batteries for my camera. That's my CAMERA, not my bunny. Surprisingly, I dont go through that many batteries in the bunny. The mileage is good.

Ya know what's sad? Today, when I moved the "pay my bills" money from my savings account to my chequing account, I had more money left over than I actually got paid last payday.

I am listening to the Blank Label Comics Podcast in the background. I am only half paying attention to what they're saying, but I like listening to their voices.

I only use iTunes for the Podcasts. I dont even own an iPod.

I think Im getting tired now. Its funny, because I only got up at 10:30am. Lie, I woke up at 6:30am long enough to call work and tell them that I was going to be late. I made it in for 1pm. I just knew that I couldnt handle spending ten hours on the phone. I hate my job. I want to know who I have to blow to get moved to a different contract. I would do it. I swear.

Im going to bed. I have to get up at five in order to give me enough time to do my hair so I can be pretty for shopping.

Condoms and lube!


2 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

Ok. So i was going to say something funny... Trust me...

Then I realised I was bledding *copiously* out of my nose...

So yeah...

Oh yeah...

Say "condom and lube" one more time girl and I'll have to take...

...

... measures ...

Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:50:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

I have never had a nosebleed!


...

..Condoms and lube!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:48:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera