its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, January 12} 06.01.12 x2
Quote I saw on someone's LJ icon today:
Spiteful words can hurt your feelings, but silence breaks your heart.
Too true.

I spent the last umm four or so hours napping, which means that Im screwed for the rest of the night, both for sleeping and eating. I still hear rain outside though.

Both dogs are downstairs with me which can only mean that Im home alone. Yay! But I still want to go up to the ER and see what they'll tell me about my voice.

Oh, at work this morning, one of the trainers on our contract had to go over a few things with me and I distinctly caught him looking at my cleavage a good three times in the ten minutes we were sitting talking. I would be lying if I said that I didnt enjoy it. I take pleasure in the small things.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

that quote is far too true. It relates to too many instances in my life. Some friends, some family. That small quote speaks volumes to me.

and didnt i tell you that you had good clevage! enjoy it. Was the trainer cute? extra points and bragging rights if he was cute!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:50:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

It struck me too, which is why I just needed to share it.

The trainer is not too bad looking. Certainly fuckable (or at least I'd hit it ..twice!) if nothing else. Actually he flirts with me pretty regularly. It made me almost giddy though, when I saw his face obviously drop from looking at my face to my chest.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera