its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, January 11} 06.01.11 x2
I know Im up way too late for having to get up tomorrow at 5:16am, but there are a couple of things I need to get out before I forget.

-At the restaurant last night they were playing music from my youth. Im talking frikking Stone Temple Pilots here. I nearly fell outta the booth, honestly. Other mentionable songs were Pretty Fly For A White Guy, and Ghetto Superstar by Mya. Also, there was some mix of a Destiny's Child song over Smells Like Teen Spirit that turned my stomach. We will speak no more of that.

-Today at the gym there was a woman there who's boobs actually hung down to her waist. To her waist! I think this is the first time I have ever actually seen this on a real person. Let me tell you, I have never been so glad to have tiny titties in my life! Mine will only slide under my armpits when I get old.

-I got the hair waxed off of my upper lip for the first time tonight. That hurts like a motherfucker! I do not suggest it when you're sensitive like I am. Oh, and I also got the hair waxed off of the tops of my feet. (Im like a Hobbit, little with hairy feet. Sexy!) That did not hurt so much. Eyebrows hurt as much as ever though. And Im still brave enough to go get a Brazillian! Yes, I am a sucker for punishment.

I am so looking forward to going shopping on Saturday. If I can actaully make it through the next twenty-five hours of work it will be amazing. Oh, and I decided on a paint color - "Raspberry Swirl". Mother even agreed that it was pretty.

And off to bed.


6 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

And what's wrong with STP might I enquire?

They rock.

And that Destiny Child / Nirvana remix is from Nightmares on Wax by Soulwax, they did lots of other tunes, which I kinda liked and thought were pretty amusing!

So...

:OP

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:31:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Oh, there's nothing wrong with STP! I quite enjoyed them when I was a teenager.

As for that Nirvana/Destiny's Child mix ..Im all for remixes and whatnot, (chances are if you'd hear it in a gay dance club, you'd hear it in my car) but to desecrate Nirvana like that offended me! Im a strange girl.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:36:00 a.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

There was a band from the North of Ireland a few years back, can't quite recall their name but they did a cover of "Smells like Teen Spirit" that had the infamous opening riff for about thirty seconds followed by a gunshot and then silence.

And that was it.

And they played it on the radio.

Now that's desecration.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:06:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

That was the sound of my jaw hitting the desk.

They actaully played that on the radio!?

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:38:00 a.m.  


Blogger Christophe said...

Oh yeah.

Probably just a Pirate station tho'! Can't recall...

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:07:00 a.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Pirates! Yarr.

...Sorry, I had to.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:56:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera