its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, January 10} 06.01.10 x2
A big pet peeve of mine is when the water in my aquarium evaporates enough that I can hear the water pouring out of the filter. Its not that it makes me need to pee or anything, the noise just annoys me. Currently it is about two gallons less than I normally like it, and the noise is driving me insane. I am not going to fill it yet, being as how Paul and I have to move the thing on Monday, and its going to be heavy enough. (Its a fifteen gallon tank)

Note to self: Buy fishfood on Saturday. And new filter inserts. And another hermit crab. My last hermit crab died sometime last week.

We went out for supper tonight and it was good. Paul decided that we needed to get nachos for an appetizer, which meant that none of us were able to finish our meals. That didnt stop me from getting dessert though. For my entree, Mom and I ordered the Alfredo with chicken and mushrooms. I found it a little heavy on the wine, I prefer a creamier sauce. Even the chicken tasted a bit too winey. It wasnt enough that I couldnt eat it, but I doubt I'll order it again. I was disappointed. For dessert I had a slice of chocolate eruption cake, the exact same as what is served at Pizza Delight. They must use the same distributor. The cake was good. I didnt finish that either.

Im tired and I spent half the day in bed. But currently Im about to climb into a freshly made bed with freshly washed sheets, my favorite!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera