its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, January 7} 06.01.07
06.01.07
06.01.07,
originally uploaded by bloody kisses.
The photo is blurry because my mirror is dirty with hairspray and such things. I decided to start tracking my own progress as I move along to getting thinner. (Notice that Im not wearing one item of black clothing to try and hide anything.) As of last week I had only lost a couple of pounds, but I havent been able to eat the past two weeks so Im sure we can add a few more pounds to that total. Also, irregardless of the fact that the actual pounds are slow to drop, I can tell in the way some of my clothes fit me lately. I expected for clothes to fit me better in the belly, but Im surprised to notice that my jeans are looser in the thigh area. This is good. I will be glad to rid myself of the thunder thighs.

Also, I've been noticing reciently how long my hair has been getting. I know its not "long", but when you compare it to photos from a year ago its grown at least four inches, and is past the point of being able to be pushed behind my shoulders.

I think I will go shoe shopping next Saturday afternoon. Friday I will be getting paid almost 100 hours, and I would like to buy a pair of shoes with a little heel on them. Not dress shoes, but like a boot that I can wear with jeans to dressy them up a bit. Company would be nice, to stop for food with, and have a general afternoon out. I will be finished work at noon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera