its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 8} 06.01.07 x3
Im going to do it. Im going to paint my bedroom. Im going to paint my bedroom pink. First things first, I need to really clean my bedroom. Underneath my desk, are the cards I recieved from people for graduation. Highschool graduation. (Im a college dropout remember). There are binders underneath my bed full of papers and stories and shit that I used to write in highschool. I havent changed anything on the walls since I did go to university. All that shit is going to the garbage. I plan to spend the better part of Tuesday and Wednesday gutting this room. At the same time, I really should use the opportunity to gut at least one closet, most likely the walk-in one and get rid of clothes I no longer wear.

Saturday, when Janice and I (and whoever else would like to come with) are shopping, I will buy paint and painting accessories. Also, I would like to buy shoes. And candy, I want candy. Next week on my days off I plan to start the painting. I will probably end up having to paint the whole room myself, but that's alright. I can do this. I did my bathroom a couple of years ago, this room is only three times longer. Plus, my back could use the strain. I dont do enough to strain my back.

After work tomorrow Im going to the gym. I havent been there since last week, and I didnt push myself then because I was too sick. Im debating joining Weight Watchers if they still have their $15 registration fee going on. I need to look into that.

I think tomorrow afternoon I'll paint my toenails. I see they need it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera