its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, January 5} 06.01.05
Me, happy, say what? Sex toy shopping is probably one of my favorite past-times! Well, that and buying cosmetics. Anyway, Paul and I took Amy shopping this afternoon because one of her vibrators broke and she needed to get a new one. So first we went to Pizza Delight for food because none of us had eaten anything today up to that point. I probably ate more there than I've eaten all week. Then we went to Sydney Video where we browsed the vibrators for a good half an hour before Amy decided on what she wanted. It was her purple one that broke, and we found a pink one of those that she bought. Then she was looking at another one (that lights up!) and Paul bought it for her as a Christmas present. I was broke, so I just bought a couple of flavored condoms (mint and grape) and a glow in the dark one, also I got two little packets of flavored lube (cinnamon and pina colada) even though I dont have a boy currently. I must mention though, that there is a boy at work that I want in the worst way, not just to fornicate with, but I seriously would go out with this guy. And give him head, heh. Nonetheless, I doubt I'll have contact with him after this week so there's no use on dwelling. ANYWAY, after the sex store Amy needed shampoo so we went into the Joico store and talked with Joann and Caitlin for another good half an hour and then came home. It feels good to get out now that Im actually feeling good. I was too miserable to really enjoy being out Saturday or last Thursday. Today made me feel social again, and buying condoms made me want a boy. I really need to get laid.

Oh, and when we were ringing our purchases through at the sex store, the girl asked me if I wanted my stuff in a bag or just in my purse. I said that I'd take it in my purse and joked about walking out with a bag of condoms and lube. Amy piped up and said "Well, it'd tell people you were easy" and I quipped back "I can say that out loud" and the girl behind the counter busted up laughing and said that we were probably gonna be the highlight of her night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera