its all a beautiful blur











{Monday, January 2} 06.01.02 x2
I worked a ten hour shift today and only took two calls. My voice was so bad that thirty minutes into my second call I had to get Jonathan to have someone else take over because the customer couldnt hear me. He didnt even put up a fuss, he just got up and found someone to take the call. Then, after I came back from lunch I asked him if there was anything I could do off of the phone like data entry or something, or get VTO because I still couldnt talk, so he told me to go and sit into idle while he heard back from Ernie. That lasted the last five hours of my shift. He didnt bother me at all, he came by once to ask how my voice was and I tried talking to him and it didnt exactly work so he just left me be. I played games for like three or four of those hours. Jonathan is now my favorite supervisor. Im gonna miss him when I go back up to my own floor on Sunday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera