its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 1} 06.01.01
Ahh fuck it, I went out. I got my shower, and I did my hair and got dressed and put makeup on, and Paul and I went to Janice's. Everyone was already there by then, and they werent expecting me, because I was so sick, but that was okay. I didnt have very much to drink, as I didnt buy liquor. Janice had bought everyone vodka shooters, so I made juice and split it into two drinks. Then at the bar (yes, I stayed out long enough to go to the bar) I had one cooler and that was it.

Ahh, the bar. There were tons of people there that I havent seen in ages, and Janice and I did our usual gossiping and whatnot about who was with who and all that stuff. What totally made my night was seeing the guy who we'll call my unfinished business (that's a story I dont usually tell). He looked as hot as ever. I didnt talk to him, but Janice said he nodded at me (I was after walking past). I knew that he had seen me though because I made eye contact with him twice. I would fuck that guy in a heartbeat. I swear, all he'd have to do is ask. Seeing him, and knowing that he aknowledged me made me feel good, despite being so sick. And I still cant talk.

Oh, and because Amy broke one of her vibrators, her and I and Paul (and whoever else) are going into Sydney on Thursday so that she can get another one. I might get nails put on too since GST cheques will be out.

And Im off to bed.


1 Comments:


Blogger Christophe said...

I don't think we're meant to ask.

Happy New Year Jenna.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera