its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, January 1} 06.01.01 x2
Happy 2006.

I tend not to make New Year's resolutions. I am really horrible at actually meeting goals that I set for myself. Last year (2005) though, I had intended to do three things: do something about my relationship, join a gym, and choose a new career path. I have completed two of those things (emancipation, and joining Curves). I have put great thought into a new career path, but I have not decided on anything. That will be my goal for two thousand and six.

I feel slightly better today. I went to dinner and ate quite a bit, for how sick I am. Then I had to come home and spend the rest of the day laying on the chesterfield watching television. I crackle when I breathe! Oh, and it burns when I swallow. Combine that with the constant sniffling, and horking and spitting when I cough, being sick is turning out to be hella fun. Eight days and counting!

I have ten hours of work tomorrow. I should sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera