its all a beautiful blur











{Saturday, December 31} 05.12.30
I feel like Im wrecked. I had three tablespoons of cough syrup a little while ago, even though the recommended dosage said two. Im only going to wake up coughing later on, so I figured I'd try and at least knock myself out so that the coughing wont wake me up. So, yes, obviously I now have the cough. I can handle most parts of being sick, except for the cough. And, honestly, its not even bad now. As long as I breathe carefully, and try not to talk, Im good. And I use the word "talk" loosely. At this point its more of a hoarse whisper. I couldnt take calls today. I took one call, and it was horrible. Im lucky that buddy just wanted to know if his new video card was compatable with the game. I had no idea.. Anyway, not long after that Jonathan came over and asked me if I wanted to do data entry for the Sirius Canada contract (I can name that contract, they dont have a confidentiality clause). He came to me first cuz he knew I couldnt talk, and I swear I coulda kissed him. I spent most of the day sitting with a group of people in one of the basement training rooms entering data into the database. It was awesome, I didnt have to talk!

New Year's Eve is tomorrow and I cant wait. Janice overdid herself on the food, and I dont even know if I'll be able to eat. I had McD's chicken nuggets for lunch and havent eaten since. Im just not hungry. I'll be wikkid drunk though.

This is horrible, I feel like Im stoned. Im falling asleep sitting here and I dont think its because Im sick, I think its just the cough medicine. I should let it knock me out before I start coughing again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera