its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, December 29} 05.12.29 x2
Guess who lost five pounds! If you guessed that it was me, you'd be one hundred percent correct. You deserve a cookie!

I got home from work today and napped for a little while. Then I got up and went to the hospital where I spent two and a half hours in the ER just to see a doctor for five minutes. Boo to that. I did get a prescription though, and tomorrow I'll have an inhaler! I get way too excited over these things.

After the hospital I came home and learned that the gift exchange was going ahead as planned so I headed to Kim's where I got awesome gifts from Kim, Amy, and Angela. I hadnt planned on staying as long as I did, because Im sick, but I was having way too much fun. You can tell that because I can no longer talk.

Im all sick and out of my groove so words escape me today. Saturday will be a blast though, I really cant wait for that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera