its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 28} 05.12.28

pink slippers
Originally uploaded by bloody kisses.
Those are the new slippers that I got for Christmas.

As much as I hate my normal contract at work, I cant wait to go back. I cant say that I absolutely hate the new contract, I just get really frusterated because the training was nil, and I dont even know where to begin as far as troubleshooting goes. Our helpdesk? That's in India. Trust me, they're not very helpful at all. I had the option to go back to my regular contract today, but I was promised a free game at the end of this, and I want my free game.

Every two desks get to share a crash box to play games on. I prefer playing Age games, but the boys play Halo on the lan. JB and I have been sharing that crash box. Today we came in and the person that had been sitting there during night shift had fucked the computer royally. I know who this person was, but they must have been trying to download cracks for one of the games, and downloaded a shitload of trojans. Once the computer booted, if you closed all of the errors out it would blue screen. If you didnt close the errors out, the computer wouldnt run properly. Between what JoJo and Jeff were doing trying to fix it, I managed to be able to play AoE2 for the afternoon. When I was leaving, Jonathan and Wayne were working at it trying to get the crap off of it. Why they didnt just have IT reimage the thing I have no idea.

My intention today was to leave work and go to Curves, but I got stuck on a call and was more than an hour and a half late getting out of work. That, and Im sick, I just didnt feel like going. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. I must say though, Advil Cold & Sinus is da bomb. I would be ten times sicker than I am if I wasnt popping pills.

Tomorrow I get to socialize and exchange gifts at Kim's. I am probably going to get all camera happy, being as how I am in love with my camera.

Im tired, I think I need a nap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera