its all a beautiful blur











{Sunday, December 25} 05.12.25 x2
Naturally because I was actually looking forward to Christmas this year, I get sick. Not just a few sniffles, but goddamn flu sick. I was fine yesterday until Mother made me go to church. As soon as I sat down in the pew my throat was sore. I chalked it up to stale air, and proceeded to spend the rest of mass fantasizing about mounting the guy sitting next to me. My body was sore by the time we got home and I really needed sleep, but I went home and got in the shower and got ready to go. At this point I knew I was sick. At Freddie's I had sniffles and a runny nose, but that was because they have a cat, which also caused by breathing issues. I was still "okay". We got home and opened presents and whatnot, and I totally didnt think I would get a camera. It was the one thing I asked for, and she glared at me when I asked for it. I got a red Samsung Digimax A402, if you feel like Googling it. I also got all of my clothes, plus the normal stocking stuffer type things. I was up until about 1am.

This morning I woke up about eight miserable. I was tired, but I couldnt get comfortable in bed because my body was aching too badly, so I went upstairs and tried to sleep on the couch. I couldnt even drink anything because it felt like I was swallowing glass. I went back down to my bed and crashed until Mom woke me up at a little after eleven to get ready to go to dinner. I was nausious, and I dont get like that when Im sick. I fought with her because I was in bad shape and just wanted to go back to bed. (A little note, when I get really sick, I get really sooky and emotional) I was crying when I got into the shower, just because. I felt a little better after my shower and I got ready and we went to dinner. Dinner was a blast, and I have tons of pictures. I really hope that I dont wake up tomorrow in the shape I was today because I have to start on that new game contract, and its a ten hour shift. Grr. But at least after that I'll be going to Flora's for our annual Boxing Day dinner/gifts. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera