its all a beautiful blur











{Thursday, December 22} 05.12.22
I got my new shift. My schedule for the next two weeks goes a little somethin' like this:

Sunday: off
Monday: 9am-8pm
Tuesday: 9am-8pm
Wednesday: 9am-2pm
Thursday: 9am-2pm
Friday: 9am-8pm
Saturday: off

You know what this means right? I can get positively shitfaced come New Year's Eve. Everybody should do a little dance right now to celebrate for me. Go ahead, I certainly did. This Saturday Im off at noon, and then I get Sunday off so I get to go to Christmas dinner. That will make up for missing Boxing Day dinner, but I'll get to Flora's on Boxing Day in time to open presents. Score. And on New Year's Day I'll get to sleep in and recover and then go to Mockey's for another turkey dinner. Its a good thing that Mom is cooking ham, because Im going to be all turkeyed out.


1 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

tis the season to be turkeyed out by turkey. I look forward to the turkey every year. The by meal 3 of it, im ready to lose my mind. Im looking at at least 4 turkey dinners this christmas, at least.

*does happy dance because your off and gonna be shitfaced on new years* Yay!!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera