its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 21} 05.12.21 x4
My Mom has a really bad gag reflex. If she coughs she can throw up. When she brushes her teeth, she throws up. This is what my brother had in his head when he went shopping for her Christmas present today. He came home with one of those spa foot bath things. You fill it with water and turn it on and it massages your feet. Nice. Anyway, he was also thinking about the gagging thing, so he comes home with Kama Sutra brand minty numbing gel. He bought Mom blowjob gel for Christmas. The instructions on the box imply that it should be applied onto the penis for "lasting pleasure" with "a hint of kissable mint". He bought Mom blowjob gel for Christmas. I had a really good laugh this afternoon, as you can well imagine. Im not going to be the one to explain it to her, he can do that while I'll be doubled over in laughter on Saturday. I cant wait.


2 Comments:


Blogger furmommy said...

i almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard.

I love paul. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he explains that to your mom.

im still laughing, this will amuse me for hours tonight.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:11:00 p.m.  


Blogger eye candy said...

Only my brother.

Only in my family would this possibly be acceptable, lol.

And he didnt get it as a joke or anything, he was totally serious until I pointed out the humor in it.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:48:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera