its all a beautiful blur











{Wednesday, December 21} 05.12.21 x3
Janice got a puppy. She called me last night and informed me of this fact, meaning that I had to go out and visit (I cant resist a puppy). Lady is a mutt, she's got the head of a rottweiler or a pit bull and the arse end of the same type of dog. If I can remember correctly she has Belgian Shepphard, Huskey, and Boston Terrier in her. She will be a big dog. Her paws are bigger than the paws on my Molly (compare an eight week old puppy to a nine year old terrier), and her belly is FAT! She's gotta be the chubbiest puppy I've ever seen. She's adorable! One thing though, I've never seen a puppy who doesnt play. She's very timid and hardly moved the length of herself for most of the night.

When I got home I was looking up dog breeds to see temperment and things. This is a beautiful dog. My Emma is half chow and she's a beautiful looking dog. If you didnt know her origins, you'd guess she was a lab, but that's just because her fur doesnt stand up like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera