its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, December 20} 05.12.20
Okay, old women who go to Curves get on my nerves sometimes. Today there was this lady who kept being really slow on the machines. I started probably six stations behind her, and within ten minutes I was waiting directly after her to move off the machine so that I could use it. And some of them she'd go two rounds on them with me directly behind her! Grr I was frusterated.

Then I came home and Mom was home sick from work and she was all "so you're going to spend the afternoon cleaning" (while she sits and watches tv and my brother goes shopping) and I was all like "oh no Im not, Im making Rice Krispies snowmen" and she was all "nuh uh" and I was all "ahuh!" So then I pulled out the "Im not the only one who lives here and Im certainly not the only one home." argument. I'll tidy the kitchen so that I can use it, and then I'll tidy it aftermyself, but I'll be damned if Im playing little miss maid on my days off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera