its all a beautiful blur











{Tuesday, December 20} 05.12.20 x2
Mom and I made snowmen, and stars. Actually, the three of us did. I dont stir good enough, so Paul stirred the melted marshmallow/butter mix. Than Mom added the Rice Krispies and took over mixing that because, like I said, I dont do it good enough. Mother and I then molded the sticky gooey fun into snowmen and stars. I wasnt going to do stars at all, but Mom decided that she was going to do some, and they turned out nicer than the snowmen, actually. The total count was nineteen snowmen and seven stars. I decorated them by myself, but I had to get Paul to stir the food coloring into the icing because my wrist was sore at that point. I am very impressed with my culinary skillz.

Then mother enlisted me to wrap gifts for her. Get this, the woman had the nerve to suggest that I wrap my own presents. I looked at her, appalled, and said "Woman, are you touched?". Imagine, wrapping my own presents! I said that I'd wrap Paul's but I refused to wrap mine. She did all the wrapping, I just had to haul stuff around for her. My back is killing me. I've been on the go all day, and I still have to make supper. Ugh, tired.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

its all a beautiful blur

I am a twenty-seven year old Canadian girl. This is my blog.

Skin and tragedy always attract a crowd. (June 18th, 1976 by Pedro the Lion)

I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
(Breathe (2am) by Anna Nalick)


Visit Twenty Something Bloggers
Drawings To Look At
Other People's Words
Things I've Said Before
Et Cetera